If you have a employee record in NetSuite then start from the access tab specified below .
If the employee don’t have a NetSuite record then follow below steps to create one.
Go to Lists > Employees > Employees > New..
- In the Employee ID field, enter or verify the ID for this employee.
- Enter the employee’s name.
- Fill other mandatory details under this section.
- Enter an email address for this employee under email section.
Under classification section
- Select the subsidiary from the subsidiary field.
- Select the department from department field.
Click the Access subtab.
- Check the Give Access box.
- If you want to send an automatic email message notifying this employee of access privileges to NetSuite, check the Send Notification Email box..
- In the Password field, enter a password for the employee to use to log in.
- In the Confirm Password field, re-enter the password.
- On the Roles subtab, assign one or more roles to this employee.
Save the record